Adaptable to many applications. Manufactured and tested in Mooresville, NC. The Trac-Com is the solution for racing intercoms and driver to passenger communications!
A recent Discovery Parts comparison against the Chatterbox Tandem Pro II gave the Trac-Com "two thumbs up", awarding it the "best communicator."
Kiona from Discovery parts commented "Using initial build quality, ruggedness, and features the winner is Racecom Trac-Com. While bulkier, the quality of the components are pro-level and we feel will outlast multiple Chatterbox units. We have been using (and students abusing) the Trac-Com intercom system with no faults. Ever. This is a rugged piece of necessary driver coach gear and built better than many things you have put on your race car."
- Dual volume controls
- Locking headset connectors
- Removable 9V battery
- Battery life indicator LED light
- Heavy duty components
- Belt clip included
- Full duplex, driver and passenger can hear themselves and each other all the time, perfect for dialing in the volume!
- Use aux port for audio in or out, great for overlaying audio onto GoPro footage! (works on Hero 3/4/5 with separate adapter)
- Weight w/o battery: 3.71 oz
- Weight w/ battery: 5.33 oz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.375" x 2.625" x 1.125"
- Video shows older version with volume controls on the side. The new version has the two volume controls on the front.
9V battery sold separately.
- Student Boom Microphone: Just plug the headset boom in and slip up into your helmet and that's it! This unit is designed to last. You won't have to worry about the cable pulling out of the housing anymore due to its heavy duty design and solid components. No adapter cable required.
- Instructor Helmet Speaker Kit: Features S9 Noise Cancelling Microphone. Includes mounting hardware. Requires adapter cable. (By default, we ship the IMSA style connector. If you would like the NASCAR style connector, please use the contact form to check availability.)
RACECOM, a division of HMS Motorsport, includes a one year limited warranty from date of purchase on all Trac-Com items, including the Trac-Com intercom, adapters, cables, and headsets (student or built in). Proof of purchase is required at the time of warranty request. This warranty covers product failure due to manufacturing defects. This warranty will not cover damage sustained to products resulting from improper use, such as damage from dropping, poor headset installation, exposure to water, malfunctions from improper battery installation, or extended exposure to extreme climates. All warranty claims are subject to HMS approval upon inspection of the item. In the event you are experiencing a malfunction, please contact SpecR53 directly before sending in your item. Customers are responsible for shipping the items to SpecR53. Warrantied items will be repaired or replaced, with free return (ground) shipping. If an item is rejected for warranty coverage, the customer will be responsible for return shipping.