THE PEARL is an outstanding towel for the removal and leveling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings. It's unique closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings - lint-free, soft, removal "bite", and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you have it in THE PEARL. Sold as a set of 3 towels.
Additional Product Details:
- Also Good for the Removal of Wax, Compounds and Polish
- The Pearl-Weave Quickly & Easily Removes Dust and Debris
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
If used with ceramic coatings, wash separately from any other microfiber towels.