Red Line Gear Oils contain polyolester basestocks to provide excellent lubrication even under extreme conditions of high-loading and high- temperatures--their natural lubricity provide excellent slipperiness which reduces the sliding friction in hypoid gears to reduce wear and temperatures.
The synthetic basestocks have a natural multigrade property, so large amounts of unstable thickeners are not required to manufacture our gear oils, which means that Red Line Gear Oils will provide a stable viscosity for even extended periods of use. Red Line also manufactures gear oils which can be used in limited-slip differentials without the use of additional friction modifiers.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
Can only be shipped via Ground transportation in the US.