YOU ASKED For A Lower Weight Version Of Our Best-Selling Eagle Edgeless - YOU GOT IT! Sold as a pack of 3 towels.
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small-Size Areas)
Introducing The EAGLE EDGELESS 350. The BEST Just Got LIGHTER With 350gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance! Absolutely The Finest Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super soft and plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - Simply The Best FOR The Best!)
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colors available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific color to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Absolute Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.