Brisk Premium ZC Spark Plug is a spark plug that has no grounding electrode and provides three simultaneous sparks per one ignition impulse. Each of the Spark Plug sparks occur at the point of the biggest fuel concentration.
Individual Spark Plug sparks are sufficiently distanced from one another, thereby ensuring perfect ignition of the air and fuel mixture. The mixture burns more uniformly and more quickly. Brisk Premium ZC Spark Plug is suitable for clean burning engines with high intensity discharge ignition systems.
BRISK RACING DR14ZC Multi-Spark Plug. 14mm thread, 3/4"(19mm) reach, 5/8'(16mm) hex, gasket seat, projected tip, resistor, 3 spark design, Copper center el., 2 ring shape Titanium Oxide compound auxiliary electrodes. Torque: 18 - 21.5 FT LBS. Priced per plug.
KEY BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS:
- Multi Spark-Plugs Increase Engine Power!
- More Horse Power, Torque, Faster Acceleration and Response
- Maximum Spark Exposure - Better use of Available Energy
- Race Engines with Precise Air/Fuel Management
- Mild Supercharged / Turbocharged / Nitrous Engines
- All Late Model Vehicles - Better Gas Mileage
- Silver Center Electrode
- ZC/ZS Patented Auxiliary Electrodes Technology
- 3 Simultaneous Sparks per 1 Ignition Impulse
- Sparks in Full 360 degree at Point of Richest Mixture
- TXS - 2 Simultaneous sparks per 1 ignition impulse
- 1 Special Auxiliary Electrode and 3 Ground Electrodes
Fits many Miatas race engines. Check the Brisk website if uncertain about your application.