BRISK Premium LGS spark plug utilizes a very unique, semi-surface discharge electrode design. With this this design, the spark plug is able to fire a much larger spark plug gap, because the spark glides along the surface of the insulator, requiring much less energy than firing a traditional style air gap.
Longer spark discharge makes more contact with the A/F mixture, igniting more molecules in the A/F mixture over a larger area. Since the air fuel mixture inside of the combustion chamber is not homogenous (has different concentration at different places), it is beneficial that the spark discharge is not confined to only one set place (like with a conventional spark plug), instead, the spark discharge can occur anywhere in 360 degree perimeter of the BRISK LGS spark plug tip. Sold individually.
- Due to the large parallel surfaces between the electrodes, BRISK LGS spark plug gap has higher capacitance than a fine point electrode spark plug.
- It is easier (takes less energy) for a spark to glide along the surface of the insulator than to break through the air gap.
- Silver is the best conductor of any metal! It conducts 560% more electricity & 481% more heat than Platinum, and 276% more electricity & 177% more heat than Iridium.
- BRISK LGS spark plugs offer faster and better ignition of each ignition cycle, thus helping to improve fuel efficiency and fuel mileage.
- Spark Plug Patented Firing Tip Design, No Indexing or Gapping Required
Fits BMW E36; MINI R50/R53; and Porsche 986/987/996/997.
- BMW E36 (including M3): Choose stock heat range (DOR15LGS-T)
- MINI R50: Choose stock heat range (DOR15LGS-T)
- MINI R53: Stock Supercharger Pulley -- choose stock heat range (DOR15LGS-T); JCW or 15%/17% reduction SC pulley -- choose one-step colder (DOR14LGS-T); Heavily modified -- chose two-steps colder (DOR12LGS-T)
- 986/7: Choose stock heat range (DOR15LGS-T)
- 996/7: Non-turbo, choose stock heat range (DOR15LTS-T). For Turbo or modified HP engines, use one step colder (DOR14LGS-T)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect, ultimate feeling of power and in morning startup specially in the cold weather , highly recommended as a replacement for the genuine BMW plugs